Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge, Fall Edition

Meg of Elsie Marley is hosting her wildly popular Kids' Clothes Week Challenge again, and it's just the kick in the pants I need to finally get some stuff sewn up.
I hadn't planned on the project I started today, but unfortunately the Elder's backpack shrunk in the wash and she needs one that is big enough for her weekly homework folder.
So, this morning I searched for about an hour for the pattern that I had used last time to no avail.
I figured, how hard can it be? I have made three of these before.
We'll see how it goes, but so far it looks like I'm on the right track.
It's almost time to get the Younger from school, but I hope to get some sewing time in later this evening.
Are you sewing this week?
What's in the queue?

No comments:

Post a Comment