Monday, September 6, 2010

One More Button Shot

I know I showed you photos of my newest sweater with its potential buttons yesterday, but I have changed them and I wanted to document that here.
I had part of a flour sack that I bought in high school in my fabric scrap bin and I used that instead for my covered buttons.
I love the new buttons!
I didn't love taking photos of the sweater with its new buttons.
The sweater is a deep teal and the buttons are light-colored flowers on a light blue background. The buttons kept washing out when I tried to photograph them.

I also thought I would try to get the word buttons into every sentence of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment