Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Naturalized Garden



We have two large trees and two medium trees in our backyard.

They are really very lovely in the summertime, but there is a great deal of shade back there.

I have, over the last 4 summers, tried a variety of plants in our garden plot and have had limited success.

This year I decided to order the Naturalized Shade Garden from Spring Hill Nursery.

The plants came in the mail yesterday and the Elder Hug-a-Bug and I planted the whole lot of them today.

It was so fantastic to have my hands in the dirt after a long cold winter.

There are 48 plants, including bulbs, bare roots and crowns, and small plants.

I will keep track every week or so to see if the end result is anything like this artist's rendering.

Have a great Thor's Day!
Jess

1 comment:

  1. If it doesn't look like the artist's rendering, you should ask for your money back... ;-)

    ReplyDelete