Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Silly Slippers


These are the Cozy-toe Slippers from Funky Knits.

I made them before with Rowan Big Wool.
They are terrifically comfortable, but I am afraid that the fabric is soft enough that I am wearing through the soles.
My new slippers are made from Lamb's Pride Bulky in the new multi-color held double.
I just got them out of the washer, and they are really, really fuzzy.
I think they might need a haircut.

These worked up in about 2 hours for the pair, including felting.

Now I get to pick out the buttons!

Buttons will have to wait, as everything from my crafting space is still packed away in the basement waiting for the make-over to be completed.

The goal for today is to pick out a paint color and maybe get some on the walls.

Have a sunny Sunday, I think we're gonna get one!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment