Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time for me

I have been lucky enough in the last two days to find an hour to myself.
Yesterday, I had a quick doctor appointment, and the kids were taken care of until I had to be at work about 2 hours later, so I went to the Mississippi and did some exploring.
Bear in mind that it had been about 14 years since I have been up and down these paths, and I was also wearing totally inappropriate shoes, but I had a terrific time.
I had so much fun that I went back today during my semi-weekly 50 minutes of personal time.



I'm glad that this time I wore my sensible shoes.
Have a great day!
Jess
ps thanks for the nice comments, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful way to spend your alone time! I am a little jealous. I'm house-bound at the moment, but as soon as I get the OK I am planning a nice hike somewhere with trees and water. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh... such amazing sights!!! what a great way to spend your time :)

    ReplyDelete