Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Surprise

There is a new blog love in my life:
Shutter Sisters


This is a site dedicated to celebrating photography.

Every day they have a challenge, or a question to be answered in photo form.


It might be my favorite moment of the day when I can choose from my own photos to contribute to the daily post.


This morning, the theme was Surprise.


When I woke up this morning, I was surprised by dense fog outside my window.
I went out to take some pics, and while I was shooting, I saw this:




This shot looks like black and white, but if you look to the left, there is a red stop sign.

All in all a most surprising photo, and I was grateful to find it.

What has surprised you lately?

Jess

1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome picture!

    Loves to you and the hug-a-bugs...

    oh and the hubby too. :)

    ReplyDelete