Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can I play at my toy school?


O.K.

I am a total cliche.


Here it is, almost the end of the second week of school and I am just blogging about the Younger Hug-a-Bug's experience in pre-school.
He is going to think that I love his sister a week and a half better.
I haven't taken many photos of the Space Backpack either...
Anyway, it's going great!
I get about 50 minutes to myself between the Younger Drop-Off and the Elder retrieval.
Today I am squandering the first 15 minutes here posting and baking cookies.
Then to some serious speed knitting.
There is a project in the works that is quite exciting, but I can not speak of it for a couple of weeks.
Suffice it to say that I am spending all of my non-kid time plugging away at it.
The weather is Terrific! here in MN, I hope that it is also fair where you are,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment