Friday, August 16, 2013

Small Fry

I was clicking links this morning and ran across Small Fry the lifestyle blog for kids.
There's some pretty adorable stuff there.
My favorite thing was Meet a Small Fry, which is a series of interviews with kids.
I did a little interview with The Younger this morning -

What is your name? [redacted]
How old are you? 7
Who is your mom? Jessica Bandelin
What does your mom do? Sit around and do crossword puzzles
Who is your dad? Brian Bandelin
What does your dad do? Sit around and play video games
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be a dad and be a dad
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What food do you not like? Spinach
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite animal? Tarantula
Where do you want to live when you grow up? A mansion
Who do you want to marry? I don't know
What does dad say? No guns
What does mom say? No guns
What do mom and dad do after you go to bed? Watch tv
What is your favorite song? die young
What is your favorite movie? I don't know
Where is your favorite place to eat? Jimmy's
What is your favorite book? I don't know
What would you do with a million dollars? Be a millionaire and do everything in the world!
What do you dream about? Clowns that are like na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-nah!
What are you scared of? Black widows
Why is the sky blue? I don't know
How would the world be different if animals could talk? I could talk to them and they could talk to me
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Sneakily pull pranks on people (giggle) like coconut bombs!
What are 5 words that describe you? Nice, Happy, Funny, Fun...

This was super fun.
I can see this being an annual list of questions, it'll be fun to see how (if) the answers change.


No comments:

Post a Comment